This model is based off of a turtle finger piano I received as a gift from my sister one year. The most difficult part of this was figuring out how to situate all of the spots correctly around the whole thing. It's incredibly detailed when it comes to the paint dots.
Also, using grass was a new thing for me so that was fun and interesting to figure out. I ended up having to render the turtle two different times - one with the grass and one without. This was because the grass kept sticking up through the turtle's legs, but in Photoshop, I put the two images together to create an easy fix. The entire project took 10+ hours.